About Dana Cechova
- I am a personal coach from Britt Eerland, actual WR nr. 27.
- I was more than 20 years member of Czech national team. I played 13 World championships.
- I participate at two Olympic games in Beijing 2008 and in London 2012.
- I won two bronze medals with team at European championship in 2009 and 2013.
- I am two times Czech national single women champion.
- I played 7 years 1st Bundesliga in Germany.
- I am the founder of manager-tt.
- I am mum and wife.
- and I love table tennis :-)
I can give you technique tips, make an analysis of your match, give you practise advices, analyse your game, you can ask me for advices what fits to your game: We can speak about your mental weakness and how to become stronger mentally. I can help you with fitness exercises to be faster, fitter and stronger :-).